Today I Found Out That iOS Calculator Has Inbuilt Scientific Calculator Mode

 

Image: The Verge

Today I eventually found out that iOS calculator App has an inbuilt calculator inside it. You can just rotate the screen of your device to access this Scientific Calculator mode. I know some of you might already know this feature. But I'm writing this for the people who don't know about this feature until now just like me.

This unlocks many features which are characteristic to scientific calculators. This will be very useful for Science students and Engineers who have an Apple device.

1 Comments

  1. You guys really have BAD email Contact Services, they say if there is any issues or any help needed just email and them and they will reply within 24hrs, so i sent an email asking for new informations on a new tech product on 26th December and today its 29th December and there is no any reply yet. I feel so bad for you guys and disappointed too, yet this is a new website and just imagine that there is no any reply from their email. THIS IS BAD.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post